6 Effective Ways to Get a Celebrity Smile
If you notice, you’ll see celebrities have a common thread running among them. They have a great smile. This is where the magic of modern cosmetic dentistry can’t be ignored. It is certainly not that all the celebrities are invariably born with a great smile. Rather, they avail the benefits of modern cosmetic dentistry treatments. Thus, dental veneers, teeth straightening, braces and other cosmetic dentistry equipment do wonders to overhaul their smile.
On the other hand, a recent survey conducted in London reveals another fact related to a great smile. Above 80% of people confirmed that they prefer to strike up a conversation with strangers, who greet them with a mind-blowing natural smile. If you spare a look around, you’ll notice that people with successful careers usually possess a great smile as compared to the rest.
The bits of information provided above are crucial to make a decision. This decision itself can make a huge impact on your life. Now, the question is how can you get a celebrity smile or what you can do to uplift your smile to the celebrity standard? Read on to know your options that modern dentistry offers in improving your smile.
Smile improvement options in the modern times:
- Cosmetic dentistry: Technology has improved to a great extent to facilitate state-of-the-art dental cosmetic treatments at almost every neighbourhood oral health clinic. These dental cosmetic treatments include dental bonding, porcelain veneers, crowns, Invisalign aligners, teeth implants and others. This range of treatments is noted for delivering precise solutions to your problems.
- Teeth whitening treatment: It is one of the safest bets to brighten up your smile. A single session of the treatment can do wonders to your teeth as well as your smile. However, in-chair professional teeth whitening treatment is much better than those over the counter products available in supermarkets. Moreover, a professional can also handle the problem of sensitive teeth better at the in-chair sessions.
- Maintain a strict diet: Watch your regular diet if you want to maintain a great smile. Avoid cola drinks, because they only damage your teeth and the gums. Cut down on your daily coffee intake and just say no to smoking. These 3 factors not only erode away the natural whiteness of the teeth but also spell hazard for your overall health.
- Say no to alcohol: Any alcoholic beverage damages your tooth structure. Moreover, it turns into fat after consumption, which ruins the overall health quotient of your mouth.
- Your teeth aren’t a handy tool: Always use a bottle-opener to uncork a bottle and don’t do it using the front teeth. These activities take a severe toll on your teeth, particularly on the outer enamel layer, which you’ll realise in the course of the future. In the worst case scenario, such activities may lead you to be a victim of dental emergency cases.
- Master proper brushing and flossing techniques: Proper brushing and flossing are helpful to keep your teeth spotless. Always use a toothbrush with soft bristles, holding it at an angle of 45 degrees to your mouth. Cover all the three surfaces of the teeth while brushing and make sure to apply gentle pressure. Similarly, hold the floss properly with both hands and carefully run it between the successive teeth. The private dentist at Dulwich Dental Office suggests that you should invest in an electric toothbrush, which reaches into the spaces that regular toothbrushes fail.
It is also important to routinely visit your oral health expert. If you don’t have any specific dental problem, you must visit the expert at least once in a year. Else, you should visit him or her as frequently as suggested.